Visit our new
Welcome to Incarnation School, a place where you will find dedicated teachers and outstanding students. Our teaching methods cater for our diverse population, and we encourage our students to apply the message of Jesus in every curriculum area and in their daily lives. We are committed to keeping our school inspirational, challenging, pleasant, and safe.
Incarnation School, a family oriented community, grounded in the Catholic faith, strives to enhance and strengthen the spiritual values of its students. This is achieved by providing a caring environment and being sensitive to the needs of the diverse society. The school is committed to inspire the students to become life long learners, problem solvers, and to achieve the highest educational standard possibel.
Incarnation School follows the New York State and Diocese of Brooklyn curriculum. We have a fully equipped computer lab with internet access, computers in every classroom, Smartboards, library, two state of the art science labs, and math and reading resource rooms.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, though nurturing, provides structure and strong academics
- The Aquinas Program provides intellectually engaging experiences for students who are academically capable of advanced work
- Annual Curriculum Fair
- Spelling, Current Events, and Math Bees
- Book, Drama, and Forensic Clubs
- Title 1 Programs
- Educational and Cultural Trips
- Weekly Masses
- May Crowning
- Monthly Assemblies by the Bureau of Lectures and Concert Artists
- Multi Cultural Celebrations
- Holiday Shows
- Student Council
- Big Brother/ Big Sister
- Morning Program and After School